Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's sort of like a job. I mean, I'm sitting in front of a computer all day...

Thanks to my pending unemployment, I'm about to find myself with a lot more free time. Rather than spend it getting angry about things as I generally do on my all-purpose blog (though there'll be plenty of that, don't worry. My hate still runs as strong and swift as the mightiest rivers.), I've decided to create a few specific venues in which you, my beloved readers (all four of you) can learn to be more like me. This is my movie review blog. I'm also creating a literary review blog, so that my B.A. in English doesn't...you know...feel so sad.

You'll see an occasional review for the big stuff: Michael Bay's latest affront to God, or just how old Bruce Willis can get before he's forced to stop killing terrorists with helicopters, that sort of thing. But in the main, I'm going to use this as a forum for my love of weird, out there, philosophical, confounding, thought-provoking and sometimes even downright terrible films. Just know this: The movies I like are good. And if you don't like them, you should feel bad for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment